Required materials and information:
Your site design can commence only when all domain name and hosting costs have been cleared, and all materials needed have been received by us such as:
* Company Logo sent to Stoke Web Services. This needs to be provided electronically and of a good quality resolution.
* Imagery sent to Stoke Web Services. Photos and other graphics must be supplied electronically by the client. All images must be either be owned outright or have permission of use for your website.
* Researched website designs sent to Stoke Web Services. Examples of existing website designs are encouraged as this gives our designers an overview of your desired outcome, however your site will be your own and these are meant as guides only.
* Website menu items sent to Stoke Web Services. Please finalise your exact menu items for your design. It is important to our designers to know what restrictions they have to work with, eg: the length of a menu item will define how much room to provide in the design and the number of likely pages.
* Website text sent to Stoke Web Services. Please clearly state the content for each page. Please do not send us a draft of your text. Send us your final version for the website and please do not take content from other sites unless you have their permission to do so. Duplicate content can and will hurt your placing in search engines, so unique content is always advised.
* Website Keywords sent to Stoke Web Services. Please supply Stoke Web Services with a list of approximately 20 keywords to assist in search engine optimisation. These are the main words that you want your site to appear on search engines for.
Failure to sent these in the initial stages could add to the sites total cost due to additional time taken to add or implement any late arriving content.
Concept design phase:
* Initial design concept created.
* Design Concept changes/amendments sent to Stoke Web Services.
* Approved design concept changes implemented.
* Initial proof of working website loaded onto testing server. Minor amendments sent to Stoke Web Services.
* Final proof of working website loaded onto testing server. Minor amendments sent to Stoke Web Services.
* Finalised website loaded onto testing server and approved by client.
* Final invoice sent for any time spent on the construction of your website and that payment being received in full.
* Finished website released and/or uploaded onto clients chosen hosting server.